Friday, June 25, 2010

Finally!!! =)

Finally i went out with my Dong Dong Family Members , Thungie and Chun Yian!!!!

We planned to meet at 11am but everyone ended up late!!!
We had our lunch at 9-2-5!!! =D
We had too much to talk to each other!!
We then changed our chit-chatting venue to Boulevard's food court LOOOOLL~~~~ but Thungie did not join us since she had something else to do!
We talked like 3 hours for non stop can you imagine? XD

After that we went to the beach!!!!!! *favorite*
Chun Yian and Khee went home because they had to be the drivers =D

The remaining 5 of us cam-whored happily...
I did not do that much tho...
The wind was crazily blowing, that's why haha =D!

At JAMILAH for ABC!!! =D not that nice but we enjoyed our "topics" =p!

ME =p!

Bing
Lorna
Jong
Khee
Liny
Ing
DONG DONG FOREVER =)
P/S: this is lorna's hardwork =p!


The wind blew strongly but we managed to take this photo!!!!

For more photos please visit my facebook =D!

I AM VERY HAPPY TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS!!!
Let's gather again in September since Chun Yian is still here!!! =)

*Have to study hard from now on*
I have wasted my past 6 months T_T

Going back to KL on this coming Sunday...
Going to trim my hair...
*so sick of it*
Going to miss everyone and everything here especially my own family members, Dong Dong and of course chun and thung!!!!
*MISS YA ALL*

You guys have to study hard too!!! good luck to thungie, lorna who are going to AIMST and bing, ing who are joining MAKTAB!!!

~*^_^*~

No comments: