Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Outing ( Best PASAR MALAM Trip EVER!!!! ) *Winks*

Actually I should be sad since God has given us this 'opportunity' to stay apart for a few weeks =p!

BUT!!!!!

Xiao Hong Stella and I went out together for GYM and PASAR MALAM

GYM :

Funny conversations which I cannot post it up here keke!!
Anyway I should go there more often before 5 pm .. happy to exercise!! =)

PASAR MALAM : (Best part for today SO SO SO SO SO SO FUNNY)

First :

~ Met Pei Xin ~

Pei Xin : XIAO HONG!!!! (SO LOUDLY THAT EVERYONE STARES AT HER INCLUDING HER FRIENDS WHO TELL HER TO LOWER DOWN HER VOLUME)

Stella and I : ~!@#$% (whispering) who the heck is this girl wad's wrong with her? (because we did not see her face)

Pei Xin : (Turns back) SAULIN!!!!! (AGAIN SO LOUDLY THAT EVERYONE STARTS TO STARE AT ME)

I grabbed her hand and begged her to lower down her volume LOL
I was really happy and surprised to see her

Pei Xin : Stella! (Better lowered volume)

We wanted to talk to each other more but her friends were waiting that was why we decided to 'let go' of her =D

Second :

~ Met Keith ~

Keith : (Waves his hand towards us)
Me : HELLO!!!!! (Excited)

Then we walk passed him

Suddenly...

Keith's Friend : HEY wads wrong with you?!
Stella and I : *walk passed already but we're still able to listen to them* *thinking : huh? why did he speak to Keith in such a way that ......*
Keith : Huh?
Keith's Friend : Why didn't you introduce them?

Stella and I : Pooooooohhhhhhhh~~~(Burst into laughters, xiao hong is still blur since she did not hear it =p)

Third :

~ DVD stall ~

DVD Guy : What are you guys searching for? I can help you!
Stella : Ask him for SAW ...
I : *still wandering then...* Oh yes ! Ok I'll ask!
I : SAW please?
DVD Guy : OHHHHH HERE!!! SEE I TOLD YOU THAT I CAN HELP YOU =)!!!!
Stella Xiao Hong and I : =.=||| *what the*
Stella and I : We want SAW 1 to 5 , not this (SAW 6).
DVD Guy : Oh then you have to find it there (pointing to another end of the stall)

DVD Guy watched us searching and introduced us Descent 2 since we could not find SAW

DVD Guy : Have you ever watched this before? (referring to Descent 2 and asked to both Stella and I)
Stella and I : No.
DVD Guy : Buy this! This is good! Interesting! Scary!
Another Uncle (Customer) : Yes! This is nice! I was so excited while watching this!
Stella and I : *doubting* What if it is not nice?
Stella : We come back to you next week then return it?
DVD Guy : SURE!!! You can call me if it is not nice! (meaning to call to his handphone)
Stella : Is it clear with High Definition?
DVD Guy : Once the DVD is played and it sees the three of you (referring to Stella Xiao Hong and I), it will automatically be!
Stella Xiao Hong and I : LOOOLLL!!!! (laughing and =.=|||)
DVD Guy : Hey, if it is not nice you can come to me, then we go 'yum cha'! =)
Stella Xiao Hong Me : *speechless* (laughing)
Me : *runs and starts swearing* LOOOL!!!

DVD Guy at pasar malam can even flirt!!! LOOOL
In the end, we bought Descent 1 and 2 =)!! (Going to watch it later or ... depends)

Finally :

~ Met a Handsome Guy ~

I could not remember our conversation
It was about the church or something which he was recommending us to join
Not sure about this yet
But he is really cute
Height problem that he cannot be my type LOL ~~~

He asked for our handphone numbers
Stella gave since i said i wont be here on 17th June which the event will be held on

Me : Xiao Hong, this guy is really handsome
Xiao Hong : Yes yes yes (but i did not hear her because i was too excited)
Me : Even if we cannot go or do not want to go, we can still sms him XD!!!
Xiao Hong : =.=|||

After the conversation between Stella and him we went back

Stella : That guy is handsome right?
Me : OH NO !!! We are really having the same personalities and thoughts! I thought that way as well!!!
Xiao Hong : Yes yes !! Just now when Saulin asked me i nodded my head!!
Me : REALLY????!!!! How come I had never seen you doing that just now?
Xiao Hong : Don't know haha!!
Me : Hey , shall we sms him?
Stella : I dont have his number!!!
Me : Oh ya forgotten that he was the one asking for your number, but once he calls you then let me know!!!
Stella : Ok ok... XD!
Stella Xiao Hong and I : hahahahahhaha!!!

~ EnD ~

God will never want to see me being upset!
Thank you!

~*^_^*~

No comments: