Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am happy =D! however some words just irritate me !!!

How should i start off with this post hmmm
All i want to express is that i was surprised and happy =p!
God makes miracles =p!!!
It's not considered a miracle i guess but i want to treat it as one lol sorry if im confusing you guys LOL!!

However, i wish for it but i know i can't ...
Nevermind LA!!
I believe that the best one is already being prepared
All i need to do is endure and control and stay out of this
I must not break my promise
All the best to this 'model' and we will be able to continue if that is our destiny (this sentence is confusing too i think =p

Ignore this part because i dont know how to express the complicated feelings and i should not!!!!

Something which made us emo happened again.
SIEN~
Do not drag someone else into your own miserable world
We never deserve this
Whatever it is
I have no time to think of it
And I wont

Oh no going to be VERY VERY busy after tonight's dinner!!!
I need strength and support from God
I have faith in You
Thanks for what You have given to me while i was struggling with my C.Maths ytd LOL!!!
I din manage to finish but at least i did something and i got a new gift from You teeheehee
*Loves*
No one and nothing is going to replace You

~*^_^*~

No comments: