Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello , Dusty hehe!

Im back coz someone is back too !! (Ignore this coz u wont understand) HEHE!

AH !!!

All thanks to my Great Father in the Heaven that im
Still alive
Still able to cope with studies
Still able to live happily in this world but actually Joy from Jesus is all i need ( from Pastor Jaeson )
Still able to love my parents + family + friends + music (Queendom)

Regarding Queendom
our debut :D!!!
HEH i did quite well compared to my first service as a pianist at church~~~
I played all the patterns that i wanted to ... the only thing was that i played with a pair of frozen hands HAHA!!!

Anyway im satisfied since this is our very first performance!
Glory to our God!
Jia you to all my beloved band members and may God bless Queendom's future ^.^

*loves with all my heart*

~*^_^*~

No comments: